Old 08-20-2012, 05:01 AM
thepolyparrot

Originally Posted by delma_paulk View Post
Agnes in Agony????????????
Did you know that you were giving a real name of someone? I've been to the church of St Agnes in Agony in Rome, built over the site on which she was martyred. Baroque and gorgeous. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sant%27Agnese_in_Agone

To the OP: Please put me on the list if your son decides to make these to sell. I would still like the double-thread cone pins and both hands raised up beside her head. I'm sure the shipping won't be cheap, but I'll bet she'll fit into a medium or maybe a large size Flat Rate box.

He will want to pack these "dolls" in such a way that they can't move around in the box at all. Maybe tie them to a cardboard backing and then pack the box full so that there can be no shifting around. If he's having to deal with re-soldering broken parts and shipping the doll twice, it will eat into his profits pretty fast.

The Flat Rate boxes can be ordered free on line from the USPS. You can also print postage on the USPS site and request a free carrier pickup if you have one or more Priority or Express mail piece to ship out. Coolest thing since sliced bread.