Old 08-22-2012, 06:54 AM
BuzzinBumble

Krystyna - eye troubles are scary. I hope and pray it is something simple like eye fatigue. Mine get blurry when i focus on close things for too long. Maybe sewing all those veils has given you pooped peepers. They say you should take breaks every so often and look at things that are far away. I hope the doctor gets you fixed up fast!

Brandy you made an amazing little Amish style quilt! i just love the colors and pattern and you did excellent work!

There are some truly astonishing quilts this month!

Our vacation was pretty good. The ferry rides to and from Vancouver Island were awesome. It was a rare treat for our family to all be together in one place. Bad timing, but because of the Ménière's Disease and having a nasty cold virus, I was as sick as a dog most of thetime we were gone. But I had a view of the ocean from my bed and could see seals and bald eagles and sea otters sometimes, so that was pretty cool.

Why do people say "sick as a dog"? Immediately my mind conjures up a vision of someone darting furtively around looking for a rug to barf up on. (Yes, i am still on meds )