Old 10-04-2009, 10:00 PM
wvdek

Some of you have asked so here is my printer info:
HP Officejet Pro L7590 All In One

Yes, I put single sheets (be sure they are torn out of the book one at a time so as not to pull the glue that binds them with them), then I place them in the printer paper tray, hit print, and have not had any problems other than occassionally two or three will go through together at a time in which case I take out the blank ones and reset in the paper tray. I've done up to the 18 at a time that I needed without a problem. Warning: do not pull the papers out as they are not dry to the touch and you don't want smeared patterns. I also started to print two blocks per sheet. After the ink dries, replace the sheets in the paper tray and reposition if necessary, the pattern your scanning, to fit.
All of this takes place after I have measured the copy that klue sends me and make sure that it measures the 5" unfinished. If not then I readjust the enlargement setting on the printer. I find most times after klue sends me a pattern that I have to enlarge to 106% due to the difference in printer brands and any misalignments during prinout. Doing this 106 % gives me the 5" unfinished and 4 1/2" finished we need for DJ blocks. I then printout a regular piece of paper and measure carefully to make sure everything is ok. If not, now is the time to make the adjustments needed. That's all there is to it.
If you need anything else, just let me know.