Old 08-29-2012, 01:09 PM
BuzzinBumble

Hey Krystyna! Well your little Amish doll quilt arrived today! No sooner had I opened it, than discord erupted. Everybody wanted to be the one to use it at night when I’m asleep.

Raggedy Ann picked it up first and was gazing at it lovingly, when I noticed the others furtively circling. I wasn’t too worried about the Cabbage Patch Kid,she is not a gal known for swift action. But while I had my eye on Baby Beans (there is no way I am letting her use it and I think you know why) Barbie delivered a sharp kick to Ann’s shin… and let me tell you those pink plastic kitten heels must pack quite a wallop because Ann dropped your pretty quilt and Barbie snatched it up! She leapt into her glamour car and tried to make a quick getaway. Unfortunately, Ken gave her a little wave and wink as he sauntered by in his Dreamboat outfit and Barbie was so distracted that she smashed the pink corvette into the wall of her Barbie dream house. GI Joe was first on the scene, and hero that he is, had Barbie out of the car and dusted off in no time, much to Ken’s chagrin. Chatty Cathy saw the whole thing and no one could shut her up. Then the Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em robots got so wound up they started punching anyone who got too close and the Liddle Kiddles all fell into fits of laughter. While everyone was still in an uproar, Raggedy Andy handed the quilt back to Ann.

Now that that is settled, I need to find my camera and let you all see what a gorgeous quilt Krystyna made for me. And she sent a lovely sachet and an exciting book on small quilts too!
Thank you Krystyna from the bottom of my heart– you are wonderful partner and I am a lucky duck to have had you! Wait until you all see the quilting she did on this beauty! I promise to post the pictures soon.

Last edited by BuzzinBumble; 08-29-2012 at 01:13 PM.