View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Elisabrat

Anastasia, where did you get the pattern for the block with the flower in french general tea? I really like that block!

Charlotte Marie has sent me two fabrics as I am in both her groups. Question is are they both going into one quilt? anyone know the answer> pm me if you do por favor!

i finished one today and am off to sit on the sofa and open a few envelopes. Will post photos information on receivables if any from Rubies tomorrow after dialysis. I am ready to flop right now. Got my brand new sewing machine in the post today. Maybe that will solve all my troubles.. lol.. cant hurt to try

ciao ruby-etts miss chatting with you guys. Maybe next week will yield real time off for this. This weekend our park is packed. We share one internet so the campers come, download a movie or two and slam no net til the next day at 11:30 p.m. so may not even get on til they all go home (where the belong lol) come Oct is mostly just us and maybe 20 or so visitors. Come Nov its half that.. and winter winter its well.. we live here and the head of maintenance lives here then a couple souls on the weekend for skiing. me and them thar critters oh woe is me NOT! course snow takes out the net pretty darn good too oh well it sounded good..