View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:47 AM
Beeboop71

My LQS is a Pfaff dealer but they now carry Babylocks. I purchased the Babylock Imagine Serger last Christmas and love it. I was able to get free lessons through the shop bc I purchased it through them. I have the Pfaff Creative Vision but did not purchase through my LQS so I barely know how to use the embroidery part of the machine. I have done very minor things with it but now I am determined to learn the machine one way or another. Reading everyone's post and seeing pictures of quilts with embroidery has me motivated. Unfortunately no one has any helpful Pffaf You Tube videos and the manual is not user friendly. I have searched the internet high and low and there is no good helpful info. I have even called another shop that carries Pfaffs to see if they offer classes but they work the same as my LQS. If you didn't buy it at their shop they can't help you. I wish they would change their policies. I'm not looking for free lessons like they offer when you buy the machine through the shop. I would pay to have lessons on my machine. Oh well, I will try to learn on my own but this is going to be a mission but I want to use the machine and take advantage of all its features. I am also excited bc Pfaff is realising and embroidery package for the MAC. But I have no idea to download designs or anything so this should be interesting.