Old 08-31-2012, 07:20 AM
karate lady

If you paid to have this work done, you definately say something, as it sounds like shoddy work to me. If it was done free. wellllllll.....then maybe you could fix it. smile.

Originally Posted by QuiltingCrazie View Post
Mistakes are what make a quilt custom! I would want to know but I always recommend taking a picture of a top before you quilt it you would be surprised as the difference of what you can see in the picture, I always take several while I'm planning the layout it's amazing. I have a deeper question....what if it's the quilting that makes that ruins the quilt?? Do you say anything especially when you know the quilter and you know they consider themselves a top notch professional? You know they produce beautiful work so image the shock when they leave 10inch un quilted which makes all the blocks puff out and look like a wrinkled mess, different colored bobbin on part by mistake but left and uneven quilting all over? Represented a group gift to another quilter....I'm still in shock from it and we said nothing because no one could find the words.