View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 01:18 PM
romanojg

You did a good thing by passing this along and I'm truly happy for the ones who were able to get them without issues. I know that I wasn't the only one who had problems because I saw the emails. Such is life. You just never know how things will turn out. I've gotten so many great designs on the net that I feel in the long run I've made out. I've also gotten alot of great deals on designs when they've been on sale. I did got to Watts site and even though I'd like to have seen some of thier designs I did order the CD for the $20. They had some cute butterflies that I could see. They even tell you to let them know if you don't hear from them within 8 hrs. I also had contacted Julia's Needles after I got some designs but couldn't see how to get the alphabets because there was no link to download them. I got a nice email back telling me how to get them and it signed "Hugs" and the persons name. So for the most part there are really nice people out there that makes up for the ones who have their bad days and want to share them with others for some reason. Thank you for your post, without it I wouldn't have seen Watts and I had never heard of them before. Have a great day.