Old 09-07-2012, 07:20 PM
irishrose

SewNso, children? Five live births, two stillbirths and 6 miscarriages. Then there are many grandchildren and great grand children so the answer to your question is yes, we had children together. 42 years, 4 months and 4 days of marriage to the same person. At first I balked at becoming his driver to out of town Dr app'ts and surgeries, but Sh!!, I take in stray dogs and he's still a human being in need. The trouble is he wants more than I willing to give. If you want more info, PM me. Everyone doesn't want to be bored with a long story.

Lily, Moira and I went walking the rain. The worst that happened is my hair became curly, but I'm not going anywhere, so it's no big deal. Two days ago it was very hot, yesterday it was hot, but breezy and this evening I needed a jacket. Life in N Michigan.

So far so good on the food today, though I did have carbs after 1:00 pm. Basmati rice is so good. But I controlled myself and saved some for tomorrow.

I bought a pretty batik today. I want to make an uneven Log Cabin wall hanging for my living room. I just realized I still have a stained glass Southwest mirror hanging in there and I don't use SW in the LR any more. Do I want three different quilts going at once? - though the baby quilt could be done if I'd glue my butt to the chair. I really don't like having to follow a line.

Off to clean house a bit. I unhooked my cable today and haven't figured how to switch the TV back to no cable, so I've got nothing. What did the installer change? It's a good thing I'm not much on TV. Charter just keeps going up and I have no control, but I can cancel it.

Have a good evening, y'all. I am losing weight and getting healthier.
Judy