Old 09-08-2012, 10:55 PM
quilthappygail

HI all. Never got to the dog gathering today. DH had a sinus headache so we stayed home. It turned out to be a good thing because the sky opened up this afternoon with a cloud burst that lasted 20 min and dumped more than an inch of rain. The most we've seen here in a very long time. We don't have a dog park here this is a once a year thing for us dog lovers.
Everything else has been good. Dinner was good and I stayed away from most carbs and sweets.
Irish, Jasper is a Sheltie who is a little big for one. But a real lover. Loves food, loves people, loves walks, loves to bark at most anything , loves other dogs and loves to chase cats only because they run.
I think we would have a run for which one of us is the senior here. Our daughter turned 50 today and I was 19 when she came along.
I wish I lived close to you I would love to come walk your babies and spoil them. But the high desert of so. cal. is just a mite bit too far to travel each day. I do hope that the doc has an alternate plan for your back problem. The idea of surgery is something that could be in my future if I don't behave.
It's late so I'm off to bed. I'll try to stop by tomorrow.
Gail