Old 09-09-2012, 08:09 AM
CountryHouseQuilter

Hello Ladies!!!! It's cool here today!!!!! I'm at work and spent the morning sweeping and scrubbing the floors, washing and decorating our service windows for Fall, and generally cleaning up after the slobs that walk in and out our doors every day. Soooo wishing I was outside in the beautiful weather!!

Cindy, I'll be sending my FQs (again) on Monday - I'm not sure what's up with the post office lately. I sent them once, they came back. I ordered something to be sent to my house, and the same to my mothers. Mom got hers 4 days ago, but when I checked tracking, mine had returned to MO where it was shipped from, only to be sent out again. And, to top it off, my GF who lives down the road from us delivered my mail to me the other day. She got mine, but doesn't know where hers is. Anyone else having mail problems? Might have to go pay a visit to the post office (which I hate doing). So, I'll be sending mine off tomorrow (again). Hope they make the full trip this time.

Off tomorrow and Tuesday (I work shifts). Hoping to get my new leader system inplace on my LA and start working on my Geese in the Fields quilt. Need to get it finished to take to retreat in Oct. The lady who taught that class last year at MAQ is hosting this retreat and I'd like to show it to her. I think I've finally figured out exactly how I'm going to quilt it - that's always the hardest part for me, a quilt really has to "speak" to me before I figure out how to quilt it. This ones been talking and changing its mind for a couple months now...LOL.

Well, back to work <sigh> Would rather be outside, or quilting. Have an AWESOME day ladies!!!!