Old 09-09-2012, 02:43 PM
n2scraplvr

Thumbs up Starting a Scrappity-Do-Dah!-mini tut @ post #29 pics start @ post #53

Well, it's going to be a while before I finish this one so thought I'd show you the beginnings. This is a pattern by the GinghamGirls but I made my own pattern as I have a lot of 3" squares of feedsacks and others already cut I wanted to use up. It turns out to be very little waste in this size even after adding the center strip you can still square it up to a 3" block! I'm showing a pic of the next row as I'll be using up lots of UFO string blocks from a long time ago. Then it'll have a row of petite 9P blocks and the final row will be back to the original pattern of 3 rows or so. The sewing of this block must be careful because of the points all meeting when 4 blocks come together. Other than that, it's a great pattern to showcase many different fabrics! I just love this pattern and have wanted to make it for some time. Hope you enjoy it like I do![ATTACH=CONFIG]361535[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]361536[/ATTACH]this'll be the next row
Attached Thumbnails scrappity-do-dah.jpg   next-row.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 09-15-2012 at 05:05 PM. Reason: per member request