View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:22 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Anael View Post
Thanks Vivian. I had a look but either way you get fabric and that's not what I want. Besides when they have to send the instructions and fabric every month it will cost me a fortune Maybe there's no other way? I never participated in a mystery so I have no idea.
Anael ... you don't have to take the fabric option for the BCS Mysteries. It's the "safe" route as you know the designer has picked the fabric. I didn't use their fabric this past year. And plan to shop my stash again this coming year too. YukViv has chosen fabrics away from the set fabrics too.

That's part of the fun of the mystery ... to see how everyone's different choices come together in a pattern. Yes a risk, but with this designer, she does a wonderful job of guiding you to your fabric choices when you want to do your own thing, so the risk is minimized.

I bet we could arrange for the patterns to be scanned and emailed to you. So please just give YukViv and I the signal and we'll get it all sorted out and be quilting along with you!!

Please? Pretty Please?

(The Lazy Lap size is 77x77" and the Queen is 111x111". Mine will be the lap size, though that makes it pretty much a Twin, I think?)