Old 09-17-2012, 12:51 PM
lauriejo

Boy this fall everyone I know is having sinus trouble (except me), must be good growing weather or something. None of my fall allergies have hit yet, knock on wood, and fall is always my worst allergy season. I guess I am just being contrary.

We have had more crickets in the house this year than ever before! They are making me crazy and the cat totally ignores them. Do crickets have cycles like the locusts do?

No pressure cooker for me, them are scary ! LOL my mom used to make the most amazing pork and saurkraut in the pc, but I really can't bring myself to use one. Silly huh? I take that back, I did borrow hers once and survived. Maybe I should give it another try. They do cook the food faster, and keep the moisture in better.

Irish are you going to try again to post the baby quilt, I wanna see!

Wow all of my machines together aren't even worth $450! But then again, I wouldn't part with my Singer for any price. Isn't it funny how attached we get to a particular machine.

Beef, it's whats for dinner! Well I think I'd rather have the bacon actually lol. Whenever my brother comes home (not in service, just CA), he wants the silliest foods. Like cream sticks from a local bakery and pizza and jojos.

Cindy I know how discouraging the job hunt can be, I was off work for nearly a year. Partly because I was trying to find a job at only 30 hours a week. I wasn't sure my health could do full time. I finally started my new job the first of August and it is at a tax account, so it is part-time right now but full-time in tax season. Of all the jobs I applied for this one is the very best fit so I know it worked that way for a reason. Keep the faith, your job is out there. Wow it doesn't seem like it was a year ago that you had your surgery! You have come a long way since then.

I have done a little better today with the water, now I need to get my feet moving. I am up and down all day at work, but haven't had any sustained exercise today. But no snacking either! When I weighed myself yesterday I was down another pound, yippee!!!