Old 09-17-2012, 02:41 PM
mdall

Boy, did I have a wonderful weekend. My quild had thier anual show and I entered it. First time in a quilt show. Had a great time spending time with DH and all the other ladies at the festival and show. To my surprise I took third with my lap quilt. Yipppppeeeee for me. So, I get home Friday from the show and what do I find. My secret pal box arrived. As if my weekend had not already been so great now I have a goodie waiting on me. I immediatedly recognized the name fro the sender and it made things even more exciting. Rushed into the house, torn open the box and then began to laugh hestarically till I thought I was gonna pass out. You ask why? Well here is the first thing I saw covering the entire top of the box.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]363582[/ATTACH]

Yes, these are what you think. Piddle pads and diapers just for me. For those of you that visit in the chat room you know all about these and the story behind them. If you dont chat with us, drop by we'll explain.
Now, on to the rest of it. Thanks so much Momma Rose, or for the rest of you RoseIrish. She really made this one special. Along with all the secret pal goodies she also included gifts for my birthday and my Sis, Anatasia threw in some items as well. The only items not pictures are the wonderful beads and candies as I have already eaten it. Not the beads the candy. The beads were immediately added to my box of them. The list is enormous so Im just gonna post pics instead of listing everything. Bear with me its five pics. The book and the rack were birthday gifts.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]363589[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]363590[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]363591[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]363592[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]363593[/ATTACH]

Thanks again Mom and Sis. I love everything and am so excited to get to work with all the goodies. You really made my birthday and secret pal swap extra special. Maybe I'll get one of you sometime and can make your box just as special. I love you two and thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails piddle-pads.jpg   fat-quarters.jpg   cows.jpg   drinks.jpg   book.jpg  

rack.jpg  

Last edited by mdall; 09-17-2012 at 02:45 PM.