View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 10:11 AM
havinfun

Good Morning and again Thank you for all the "Welcomes"

I have to say I love this forum...You all are such a great group of people. It's so nice gettin to come here and seeing where you all are from and knowing that...my help in making this quilt is from all parts of the country. I'm from the hills of Kentucky and just about as country as you can get (which is not a bad thing...I consider it a Blessing)

Well as to why I don't buy the book and tool...I would love to have the book and tool, I'm sure it would make it alot easier but I just can't afford to buy it. I know that may sound crazy to some because it is only about thirty dollars...but when you aint got it...You just aint got it. The way I see it is I could spend that thirty dollars on myself to make things easier on me... or I could give that same thirty dollars to someone else to make things easier on them in someway. If I had the thirty dollars to spare I would choose to help someone else out...Trust me I know I am not doing this the easy way...(even with the book and tool I know it's not easy) but I will figure it out and with the help of all my new quilting friends here whatever I can't figure out on my own, I'm sure I can learn from you all.

I'm gonna pull out all my stuff again today and cut and measure some more...I will figure this out. Just as soon as I do I will post pictures so that you all don't think that I am just totality hopeless.(smile)

Take care and you all have a wonderful day