Old 09-21-2012, 05:26 PM
irishrose

Di, I think the addition of the lemon to morning water helps clean out your liver and we all need that with all the toxins our environment. I'm sorry that visiting your mother is upsetting. How often do you go? You know she is the right place. Too bad she doesn't know it. Have you tried mediation - for you, not her? Congratulations on meeting your goal of 50 pair of pillowcases. They will be appreciated. Aren't they going to a reservation?

I'm going to our local guild's show tomorrow. I tried to join them, but there are a lot of strong personalities and I'm not going to pay money to be stressed. Plus, there are stairs in the meeting place so taking anything in was a challenge. Someone will say something tomorrow, but I felt good making the decision so it's okay. There is another QB member there who I do like and I assume I'll see her tomorrow. We have some very talented quilters in this area, so it will be a treat.

My granddaughter was transported 100 miles by ambulance today. They are going to induce labor or do a C section and want her in a hospital with a specialized neonatal unit. Her blood pressure sky rocketed, she has gestational diabetes, and the amniotic fluid is very low. Apparently it's time to welcome Liam into the world. He will be a little bouncing baby boy instead of a big bouncing baby boy, but he will be okay. We need a praying icon.