View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 08:35 AM
nlpakk

Originally Posted by Prissnboot View Post
My husband was with me at JoAnn's the other day and I picked up a quilting book to page through. He said "OMG, did you know that book was $25?!" I said "OK, first, it's half priced, and secondly, I'm only looking at it for the pictures."

Mr. Smartypants replies, "Oh REALLY, I thought you just bought them for the articles!"

After composing myself, I informed him that ordinarily, remarks like that would land him back in the car to wait for me, but since this is what I think he wants, he just bought himself ten more minutes in the fabric store instead! Oh, and the longer I spend in the store, the more $$$ I spend as a result, so keep it up, Bucko!

So I ask you, what kind of punishments do you dole out to your Mister Smartypants?
Guess I'm lucky, when mine comes with me he will say don't you need more than that amount? One time I bought a third of a yard of green grass fabric for a wall hanging and he said don't you want more than that? I said no, then later I had to go back and buy more! I should have listened to him!