Old 09-23-2012, 09:02 PM
irishrose

Laurie, Tru Lemon has sugar (evaporated cane syrup) and sugar is a toxin - though not a very damaging one, IMO, unless used to excess. So it would defeat the purpose of the lemon water. I'd use the real 1/2 lemon in the early morning and save the Tru Lemon for flavoring your water the rest of the day.

I haven't received a thank you from any of my daughters, either, so don't feel bad. Though the youngest one has been sweet about several hereditary defects I blessed her with includung no arch in the feet and a least two heart defects, plus muscle/ligament weaknesses. She says she'd rather be here with them than never having been born. Something tells me she may be a candidate for Lupus, too, but so far, so good there. A heart attack when she was 27 weeks pregnant was enough.

Lily and Moira thought I was goofy telling them our walk today wasn't for my exercise or their health, but for all the people women and children who don't have what they have - clean water,healthy food and good health. I got one of those Siberian looks from Lily - just keep walking, mom.

If you get a pressure cooker, don't put split pea soup in it. Enough said.