Old 09-24-2012, 06:55 AM
CountryHouseQuilter

Laurie - I know any loss is a loss, and trust me, I'm tickeled!!!! So far, since staring this journey in the beginning of August I'm down 12 lbs. I had the 8 last month and and now 4 more. I think I've just become more aware of my food choices and what I put in my mouth. Although I do treat myself, but usually it's after a day of being really really good!! I think the most recent lb. loss was because my insides were giving me a fit, mostly sending me to the bathroom for 3 days, which made me scared to eat anything....LOL. Also, my shoulder froze up on me for no reason. I've been in pain in 2 ways for 3 days, but I'm great now!!!!

Got up early, showered and dressed. Laundry in, and up on the line. Cake baked (going to DM & DD's for crabs). Light breakfast over and getting ready to do a little walking. Then I have a quilt that needs to have a binding finished. Really looking forward to the crabs. Love being with my parents, DB and his wife. Parents are in their mid 80's and I try to spend as much time with them as I can. Making lots and lots of memories!!!

Oh, wanted to thank Pat Suttmiller - don't know her board name. She sent my winning fat 1/4 directly to me. Awesome fabric and I have plans for it. When I get what I'm doing with it done I'll post a pic. Again, Thank You Pat!!!!

Alright, time to walk. Whose with me? Come on girls, I'm doing my mile so I can come back and sew....have a great day and drink lots of water!!!!