View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:42 PM
blueheavenfla

Miriam,
I can't believe that you spent soooo much time, only to have the QB mess up on your photos. Thank you so much for your efforts; I really do appreciate the time and effort involved and the frustration level that you had to have had. I think that I might have blown a fuse if I had been in your shoes. In order to "get it", I took your photos...the ones that came through unscathed, and your narrative, piece by piece and pasted them into a word document. Having the first and last photos on the same page allowed me to get a better idea of what you had done. A couple things still confused me and then after re-reading it all again, your words finally struck me when you said to sew it like a child's block. I still haven't figured out the last step in the lining unless you top stitch it closed but then it wouldn't hurt to top stitch all around the upper edge, I guess. It may be a while until I get around to giving it a try but I will do it soon as I get my Christmas stuff done. Again, THANK YOU!!!
Donna
QUOTE=miriam;5538605]Here is another one I sewed.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]365330[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]