View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 07:48 PM
Judith1005

I have an idea for yours DragonFly Nana. But, It really depends on what everyone else is doing. I get to work on SewHappy's and yours last. So, I really look forward to seeing what everyone else is doing. I know, I'll probably change my mind just a few times between now and then. lol But, like you, I am really interested to see how SewHappy started it out.

Tam Moo, how are you doing? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope all is going well. I'm really excited to work on your top as well. I can't wait to see how the color story unfolds in you center.

Oh Paula, I get to go shopping for your center when I receive it. I have VERY few batiks in my stash. I'm just saying....oh yeah. Shopping for batiks at Paducah, Hancocks. lol

Gena, your top is going to be super fun to work on also. I LOVE polka dots. So, I also can't wait to see how the color story evolves in your quilt also.

Hi Nancy, how are you doing? It sounds like your mini Vacation was super fun.

YaYa, I have soooo many ideas going for yours. I also love working with R*W*B. But, I am waiting to get started on yours till after my daughter has her baby. Right now, we're playing the waiting game. Her due date is next week. But, she has started with a little hypertension this week. (So, we'll see how this plays out.) But, if she doesn't go into labor next week....I'm going to get started on your center. I think I have finally commtited to the border I like best.

The weekend is almost here. I hope yall will have a good weekend.!

See ya back here soon.