View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:36 PM
yayaquilts

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA---I haven't been getting the email notifications like I used to get--not sure why. Been too busy to head over here as well. I replied to the email about posting pictures.

Jillnjo love what you did with my center! Thanks! This is exciting to see how our centers grown and blossom!!

We were on a trip for two weeks to Wash DC, Virginia and North Caroling and had a wonderful time sightseeing, despite the hot humid weather!!! I was home a couple of weeks during which time my daughter and family moved in with us, with their 3 little ones (5 yr, 2 yr, 1 yr) and they are really keeping our house alive !!! I didn't get much sewing done. Then I went on a quilt retreat and got a lot of sewing done, including my "center." Will try to post a picture over the weekend and then get it in the mail.

When I returned from my quilting retreat (which was a blast!!) on Monday afternoon, I decided to set up my sewing machine in our study....since the 1 yr old naps and sleeps in my sewing room. Now hopefully I will be able to get more sewing done. (My hubby isn't too thrilled that I set up my sewing machine in the study.......oh well). I'm keeping it organized and neat and packing things up each time I am done so he doesn't get too upset! ......things are chaotic here and we aren't sure how long they will be living with us! So making the best of it!!!