View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:40 PM
alekia

I thought I would chime in here. My favorite, my 201 hand's down. I feel like I am cheating on her when I use anything else. My treadle has been getting quite a workout lately. Then my 99k.

My 201 was the only thing in my sewing area in my room forever but my treadle has been being used so much I decided she had to go up, so I put up shelves and brought the 99k and the 101 with her. I took the coffin top off the treadle, got the 201 up out of her cabinet and let them all sit and see each other. The embarrassing part was my husband walking in when I was telling all 4 of them I love them equally and have no favorites, but I do and she is the 201. He just stared shook his head and walked back out of the room.

I keep the German Singer's downstairs because they don't speak the same language and I don't want them to get testy with too much competition. They really are an extension of my family. I don't have 6 children I have 16. I talk to them all the time, especially when they get moody and I am in a hurry to get things done. The family is almost done expanding I want a 222 and then I think I will never buy another sewing machine. Well I say that now!