View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:38 AM
Friday1961

Originally Posted by stelluchi View Post
Seriously, how does this happen? I've been looking for my glasses for three weeks. This house will be spotless by the time I find them. I enlisted the help of my husband to lift every piece of furniture to check under. I am now systematically cleaning out every drawer and cupboard in every room, little by little. My husband wants me to just go buy another pair - no way, they are here somewhere! This happened once before and I did buy new glasses. The old ones appeared one evening folded neatly and sitting in the middle of the living room floor. Creepy. I hope your tea cop pin cushion appears soon for you. Good luck.
Do you wear them to drive, or hang them from the front of your shirt when you drive? I've "lost" my glasses to the seat belt many times. When I release it, it catches on the glasses, which I often hang in the top of my shirt. The glasses then fall into the back seat or on the ground as I open the car door. Can't tell you how many times I've lost them before realizing how this happened.