Thread: Rain and JULIET
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:45 PM
Ccorazone

Default Rain and JULIET

WELL... we are finally getting a good soaking rain, but thats only the beginning of my story. Juliet, our 4 month old schnauser puppy loves to be outside with Tess our 10 year old Lab-mix. Tess bacially lays down and lets Juliet maul her. Seldom does Tess get overly stressed about this abuse.

But like I wrote above, it has been raining ALL day and as much as Juliet likes going out she does not like the rain. So she has ended up in the house most of the day and is doing things whe would normally never do. I would equate her to a child that has been couped up in the house too long. She is running through the house as fast as she can. She grabbed a partly opened umbrella and ran through the house dragging it behind her with it hitting the walls as she passed. Dragging a blanket off the couch and pulling it as hard as her little body can pull.

She sits at the door with her ear piercing bark, wanting to go out but when the door is opened, she just backs away. She seems nervous and frustrated by not getting out as is her normal routine. Again, the child not getting what the want and throwing a little fit.
We can jus hope tomorrow is a less rainy day so she can run off some energy outside.