View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:20 AM
katballou

First picture here shows my cabinet, but not theworst spot which is the top, the veneer is cracked, peeling, missing and moldy.I was wondering what would be the best thing to use on the mold and how youwould remove the veneer. I have someveneer that my hubby said he would help me replace. The rest of the cabinet is in decent shape sojust needs a good cleaning. There aresome chips on the edges here and there that I am not real worried about. I might use the veneer that comes off the topto fix those. I might need to reglue the draws because they wiggle a bit, I think someone picked it up useing those. I think the only thing this set is missing is the belt which I have already replaced, it is just waiting for it to be cleaned up before I put it on.

The machine needs a good cleaning; it looks likeall the oil used on the machine hasgotten on it and turned yellow and sticky. With all the decals on it I was worried aboutwhat I could use to clean it and make it shine again. What would you suggest?