Old 10-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Pam H

Cindy, I sure hope you get that job! I have been praying for new jobs for you and meanmom. You were in one of my dreams last night, Cindy. There was some guy that I kind of knew and I was going to set you up with him. He was helping me sort some fabric and I realized he was color blind. Strange!
I had a great day. I went with my daughter for her ultrasound. This is the one where she could find out the sex but she did not want to. We spent the rest of the day shopping. I bought a little white fuzzy snowsuit for the baby. I also bought a little girl outfit. We also looked at cribs and car seats and pacifiers and all kinds of fun stuff. I want to get started on sewing some burp cloths and bibs. That will have to wait until after the 12 blocks for the exchange. Maybe I can start knitting some booties while I watch tv.
When I got home there was an adorable little stray kitten at my house. It was so sweet and cuddled up to me. I let it go and the neighbor kids (teenagers) picked it up. Their chiwawa scared it and it ran up a tree. Their dad climbed a ladder to get it. It climbed onto his shoulder and he came down. It ran away then. I put out some tuna for it. I hope it turns up again. The neighbor girl really wants it.
Time for a bowl of chili with this cooler weather.