View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:17 PM
pinkCastleDH

Default The mother lode?

I'm afraid we're in the same boat. We did make it out there to his sale today - after I picked up a 27 w/Persian decals this morning. I wasn't going to go but Herself thought it would be a good outing. I was going to take the car. She thought it would be better to take the van. You see where this is going?

A Frister & Rossmann beauty. Another with mother-of-pearl inlays that I don't recognize and I've forgotten what he told me. A 128 with the hand crank attachment (didn't ask if it was original.) All with their cases. The cases for the first two even have keys.

Oh, and a New Home in grungy shape, but the decals look good and for $5 we couldn't pass it up.

And let's not forget the #13 treadle. No dust cover for it, though.

All are supposed to work and I have no reason to doubt him.

Heck, we even picked up a table on which to display some of them! That's it in the pictures with the three hand crank machines.

We didn't pick up the $1 99 for parts (frozen) or the $5 201 that actually works, though. Really we left quite a few machines if someone were still interested tomorrow.

I think this had better be enough (less the one that's already shipping from eBay) - space and $ dictate that it's time to actually start cleaning them up and getting them displayed properly. We may even get our dining room table back.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg