View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:20 AM
Anastasia

Are you.... did you just.... how dare you... tell me to put on my big girl britches.. hehehehe. Yes.. it's a cat in a kimono. Doing ninja things.

Since I"m from Minnesota.. most people say I don't have an accent but then every once in awhile.. this thing happens.. I don't know what it is... and it's only those two words.. but I suddenly sound Canadian.. and APPARENTLY.. that's close enough to be considered a Minnesotan accent. Kinda like that movie Fargo.. haven't met anyone in MN that talks like that.. but everyone thinks we do now. But my out and about's come out REALLLY close to oot and aboot. it's worse on my abouts. hehe.

Well.. I got one ornament finished or your tree mrs brat. I even complied with colors. Mostly cause I actually had red and thought what I had was purple.. but it was red sure enough. Yep.. can't cut a curved line, can't cut a straight line, can't sew a straight line, definitely can't sew a curved line, can't do anything spacial-ly equal. I stopped trying. also.. my flower.. well.. one petal is on steroids, one is all teeny. Bleh. I ripped out the white heart blanket stitch about 6 times before I remembered how to do it right. Now.. do I want to make more of these...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]369862[/ATTACH]

Oh btw this was my original idea for the ornament swap but didn't make it for that.
Attached Thumbnails sany0100.jpg