Old 10-16-2012, 04:14 PM
nancia

i've had all of those furbabies and no-furbees, plus a couple of boas and tarantulas, and newts, salamanders, need i go on? for the record, i have 2 cats and 2 dogs. house limit! so please don't send me a mustang from the wild, preferrably a paint with a blaze and under 15 hands--my yard isn't that big, because dh won't let me get any more pets. i have designed something fun, i hope, for my santaee. she may have one but it won't be like this one. then i have a couple more things to get together and everything will get wrapped and professionally packed. i don't want any fq's to break.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
since this thread is short on eye candy, i thought i would include a pic of monkey (black dog quilt inspector) and tiger (red cat quilt watcher) and the quilt i designed, made, quilted start to finish for my son's move to london. enjoy! oh, did i mention i like dogs, cats, and bright colors?
Attached Thumbnails dhs-quilt-needlegrammy-quilt-first-boom8-blks-049.jpg   dhs-quilt-needlegrammy-quilt-first-boom8-blks-051.jpg   dhs-quilt-needlegrammy-quilt-first-boom8-blks-063.jpg