Old 10-24-2012, 09:52 PM
nancia

thanks, guys! i think helene came up with truly winning designs! i think the personalities were given by my 2 cats who have glared, stared and turned their backs on the little kitty critters! partner, i am working on yours tonight. my body is in rebellion which seems to be a recurring theme among us all. i used to say, 'if you loved the drugs of the '60's, you're going to love the drugs of your 60's'. not so much! but i do feel grateful there are so many things we can try to deal with our aches and pains. on the wallhanging side-- i rec'd a beautiful winter wallhanging from one of my most favorite quilty friends, everose! thank you, di! i love snowmen, and i love winter! i can stay inside in the warmth and look out at the snow and the dog playing in the snow, and the guy i pay to get rid of the snow! thank you , di!, i love it!
i'm aiming for tomorrow to get the kitties on their way to their new home. set up the litter box and .... oh, yeah, even better, these guys don't need a litter box!
a clue as to who these are going-- they will take a plane! so....do you think it's you??