Old 10-27-2012, 05:00 PM
grayhare

Originally Posted by Ladibug View Post
Yes Archaic the number on the ISMACS International dating list twice, once under the 99K and another time under the 128 that Grayhare pointed out. I don't understand that one unless it is a mistake. My Serial# has six numbers but it only has one capital letter. According to the list there were both kinds of serial numbers. My machine looks like the one in the manual except is doesn't have a lever on the balance wheel as I believe from the looks of it which would allow it to be used as a treadle machine. My balance wheel is solid and not slotted like the one in the manual also.

My side plate opens left to right. I do believe I was fortunate to also get the table with it. My manual does not show the table like the one on ebay does. Doesn't the motor on it take some kind of lubricant? My manual doesn't address the motor.

Thank you for the information. I will look into working on this myself if it is that easy.

Ladibug
Hi, I don't know if you have this website, it is VERY good, a lot of information. Very helpful when you are working on your machine.
http://www.tfsr.org/publications/tec...achine_manual/
Anamaria