View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:15 AM
Elisabrat

Fraew I still love you! (where did she put that quilt, looking under cushions, nope not there) oh yes we are still friends

Nancia I will do a happy dance for you and anyone who wants one ONE TWO THREE (yosemitesa this is your clue get out here NOW) uh one sec folks music delay.. its a One and a Two and.. da da da da daaaa diddellididdle da de.. isnt she wonderful folks? tap dancing here way across America in her little cheerleader skirt is Yosemitesa filling in for the famous brat.

I agree get out and worst case you take a vacation. someone posted in dollquilt swaps that two shoelaces work in place of a belt on the old treadle machines (she said trust me I know so she must know right?) Krystyna who lives on a sandbar is staying to ride it out in NY. she runs the dq swaps. wow is all I can say to that.

I received this lovely block from Nannakathy55 (hope I got that right) and thought i would share it with you today once again no I need this one so its not up for grabs I am getting such a great equality in blocks, some black yellow, some blue yellow some with red its all going to be absolutely perfect! tada! I could use more red if you havent made a block yet
[ATTACH=CONFIG]373279[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails diamonds-nannakat55.jpg