View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:17 PM
jaba

Elisabrat from the picture I do too! But the 1 is more of a turquiose green and when I'd sewed these together then it was really off. The lavender w/ the lavender & green floral is green, then with the other with it it was just to much turquiose and not enough of the green tint. It just clashed boom!!!to me and was driving me nutso! We'll see Saturday or ? maybe if these 2 aren't side by side it'll be okay. If not then no biggy, can always use another quilt around.
Got a question for all of you....what would you do??? Had a lady call me from OKLA this morning. She'd seen some quilts that I had made for my granddaughter and wanted to know how much it would be to make 1. She wanted "tigger" fabric, I said for a child then? no for me, I love him! (1st mistake) How big I asked, regular bed she said. I asked if she meant it was a standard or queen, regular bed! (2nd mistake) I said I would be more comfortable if she could measure bed and let me know those sizes. So then I said there are several colors of background fabric, blue, pink and off white that I had seen, geezs I got tigger, I just want tigger!! I ended up telling her to measure her bed and if she would buy the main focus tigger fabric then I would go from there and give her a price. Needless to say I haven't heard back and not real sure if I want to, to many ifs for me I think? But would like your opinion, would you have done it differently or what should I have said. Really want your honest opinion here, I really NEED to know!!