Old 11-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Jim's Gem

Glad that the MRI went well Irish. I pray that it will show your true condition.
Congrats CHQ, glad you like the FQ's. Maybe someday I will be the winner. But I am a winner every month that I have a loss and no gain, so I am happy that my clothes are baggy. Though I am ready for the weather to get cooler, it was 90 here yesterday. My capri's are all too big, some way too big, I need it to cool down so I can wear some pants that fit better. I'm not going to buy more Capri's now!!!!
The Taboo is easy for me. I only use Romaine lettuce in my salads. My DH complains now and then that I don't buy Iceberg lettuce but I tell him that there is no nutrients in it and Romaine is better.
Yesterday I got my husband to help me sandwich 16 baby Christmas quilts that I need to have done by next Tuesday. My back is not happy and my foot is telling me I was on it too much yesterday. In a few I am going to start quilting these babies. My housekeeper is supposed to come today and they like me gone when they are cleaning, however with some extenuating circumstances (their 17 y/o daughter had a baby on Sunday and is coming home this afternoon) I'm not sure that they are showing up today at all. I will sew and then if they come I will leave for a little while when they need to do the floors but I can't be gone all day, I have work to do!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!