Thread: Roaming Rounds
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Maybe1day

Hello Ladies,
Sorry for the long silence however these days seem to be flying past so quickly that I am always in shock when I realize another week has gone past. I only just realized that Christmas is what about 7 weeks away? What happened to the year? Anyway, apart from some health issues added to some memory ones and add in a couple of crises well, life happens, it sneeks up on you and bites you in the butt when you least expect it or need it. That said I have finally finished my round on Carseys top and today will be sending it on its way to Kay. I have not heard from Kay lately so am hoping that she is not weathered in as I heard something on the news over the weekend about somewhere in Virginia under blizzard conditions or some such thing? Once I have posted it I will send Kay details for tracking, hopefully she will be able to track it once it is on US soil as I know she can't track it from here.

I have received my top home and it is beautiful Not too keen on the bright pink but otherwise it is beautiful and I thank all you wonderful ladies for all your hard work on my top which has been much appreciated. I have put it aside to complete one day when time permits.

The only top I have in my possession now is Kay's and I shall start working on that one post haste so that it is home with her this year if at all possible. She has graciously told me not to rush or worry about it so I will take a few days to decide what it actually needs before I start working on it. I had previously bought the fabric to work on it and had a clear idea of what it needed but have since forgotten what I had been going to do so back to the drawing board I shall go. I do hope that you are all well and are all happy with your tops as they come home. The new top for Jodi looks fabulous. Well done. On another note congratulations on the election of a new President in the US.

Cheers
Kathleen