View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:08 AM
AnngelAnne

I am so enjoying this mystery ride. I can't begin to imagine what it will end up as but the choices of fabric are amazing. If I wasn't working so hard on trying to finish a quilt for December 13th I would be trying my hand at it too. I will just post a half finished square of the one I am working on. I have a dear friend who lives in England that loves fighter jets. He collects pictures of them all the time. One day while visiting this past summer we went out for the day to Harry Potter theater, I had his brother in law take pictures of his pictures, and put them on a stick. I printed them off on cloth when I got home and am making a quilt with them. On this square I still have a border of battleship gray to put around the outside. I am doing a simple quilting of stitch in the ditch and then will quilt as you go to finish it. I am relatively new to quilting so have to keep it simple so I can get it done before he comes to visit. A Christmas present, so can't be seen working on it.

Great job on color choices you ladies are doing on this mystery, some I would never have thought would go together are looking reallly good. Have to join the next one.............................there will be a next one, right Judy?? LOL
Attached Thumbnails jet2.jpg