Old 11-20-2012, 05:38 AM
Elisabrat

One Christmas right when I came out of the hospital, I was in a wheelchair and a friend decided I needed cheering up and brought in a huge real Christmas tree. It was beautiful. I had no way to vacuum or clean around it but it ws lovely. I was wheeling into the livingroom from the kitchen and happened to look at the tree as I was moving. There at eye level was my cat napping on the branches inside. almost gave me a heart attack. I said absolutely nothing and prayed. My tree was full of glass expensive ornaments and all I could think was it was going to be just like a movie.. slam into the ground nightmare. lucky for both of us she woke up eventually and got down without knocking anything over. but that was an AGHHHH moment for me. Since then its been ornaments on the beam. Safe where I like them. Has anyone noticed christmas trees do NOT smell like they used to? or is it our memories are warped by all the sprays out there that are so intense it alters what we think we should be smelling? I go outside, smell pine city. Put a tree inside, nada.