Old 11-23-2012, 06:06 PM
JustAbitCrazy

Mizkaki, ty so much for straightening me out with those numbers! I thought I must be brain dead to not be able to read numbers, straight up. When I go to the ISMACS numbers list, it shows up as one loooong page for me, not separate pages, though.

Muv-Thanks for the other links. I saved them into my favorites, along with the others previously mentioned. For me, the problem with finding a machine in good working condition is that none of these machines have a belt. I can hand turn the wheel and see if what happens looks like normal movement to me, but if there's a broken lever (or whatever) on the wrought iron works below, I'll be clueless....And it seems most of these owners know less than I do (if you can believe that, lol!) The only reason I'm trying to determine specifically which model treadle may be best suited for me (long or round bobbin, etc.) is because I only have space for one, and don't want to regret my choice later when I'm more knowledgeable.

Thus it's wonderful to have a great place for such advice, and I appreciate every comment!