View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:32 PM
maryellen2u

Originally Posted by angiequiltsinthepotteries View Post
Hi, I am Angie, the owner of the photo in question... I have jumped through the hoops and had to join your group so that I could reply. In her defence, and I'm sure she doesn't need defending... What Dotty meant is that the pattern for the quilt has a copyright on it... which is what I had told her when she asked me for the instructions. She wasn't saying that the photo has copyright. I don't know who to give credit to for the pattern.
I made my quilt over 15 years ago using a pattern in a borrowed book, I have no idea what the book title is so I can't even share that info. You're on the right track with the instructions you invented but those pockets are 3 1/2" squares folded in half.
I get your drift about putting my info on my photos so that people can pop over to my blog... it's great idea but I don't know how to do it.... will find out!
Thanks for all the interest in my Advent Tree workshop posts.
So Angie with all of our interest are you going to post a pattern we can buy, a tutorial, add to or subtract from MTS" directions or something in order for us interested folks to make this advent quilt square? Me personally, I would love to try it even without the pockets;all the better with the pockets. We could make this an international event! How about a quilting board class?!!