Old 11-25-2012, 03:25 PM
irishrose

I like Cindy's picture of setting the scale back ten pounds.

I have been out shoveling snow for the first time, which is actually late. It's a wet, heavy snow so hopefully I burned a few calories. The white/red dog, a Siberian mix loves and the little black Border Collie mix doesn't notice.

Now I can think about Christmas shopping. Some of us Northerners need snow to Christmas shop. I hope the Black Friday shoppers left a few things though I know Home Depot is out of a lantern I wanted for my son. My list is a page and half long on a legal pad because these 'guys' just keep getting married and having children.

I ate too much on Thanksgiving, but no thirds. - Oh, oh, the apple dessert after I came home. Well, almost no thirds. Apples, cinnamon, sour cream, butter. What's not to like. My weight is where is started this month. Can I lose two pounds in the next few days?

I'm putting the binding on a Spicy Spiral. I think I will sew this one by hand. The other machine has an apron still on it and there is a mystery quilt waiting in the wings. I am NOT doing any Christmas sewing, but I do have a baby quilt to start - the shower is in January. Will horizontal zigzags be okay with only using six colors and repeating them? I hope so. I'm having trouble with gender neutral when I think she's having a girl. My brain is thinking pink.

I am losing weight and getting healthier.