View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Nilla

I've tried out the various brands and just didn't like the Innova (I'm sure it's great for others, just not for me). I've used a Gammill multiple times and while it was nice, it also wasn't right for me. As far as a used machine, I've watched various sites for several months and didn't see anything that was enough of a savings to make it worth not having local dealer support. I know many people say they get great phone support from various companies, but I want a dealer who I know well enough that I would stop and talk with them if I ran into them at the grocery store. It's a lot of money to spend and I need the extra security of knowing who I'm working with.

That's interesting about the scissors/cut off not necessarily being a good thing. I'll have to see how it works for myself. I do not intend to buy any machine without trying it out thoroughly, but I'm one who likes to gather as much information as possible before making a big purchase.

I still haven't completely ruled out 2 other brands, although they do cost more. Both are also sold through local dealers that I know well. It's a big decision for sure.