Old 12-03-2012, 12:59 PM
urgodschild2

Glad to hear news about Krystyna. How sad to see your home demolished. But I hope that a new one gets built in its place. I don't know how all that works, but do they get to rebuild their home there and if they do, how long does that take and then do they get to move back in. Another weird question I was wondering about.....do they still make thier house payments on the house that is gone as well as renting an apartment?????? I have never been in a disaster like that and I was wondering how people financially manage that. Hope these questions are not too personal.
Anyways....going to look at some designs to do my DQ. Haven't decided on one yet but I have the colors.
I really want to pick one of the designs from my quilt class that did DQ all year and I didn't make one of them. Bad me. So I may look at those and pick one to do. Anyone can use the designs for free. They are on lynbrown.com web site. any of her class patterns are free for a time period. Lots of DQ patterns to look at as well as other projects.

Barb