View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Rosasolis

Default Joining First Scrap Club

I am interested in the Quilting Board's First Scrap Club. This is a very good idea, because we
quilters always have scraps of gorgeous fabrics, and as the months and years go by, the pile of
cherished fabrics increases. And then you wonder: what can I do with all these pieces of beautiful
cotton fabric? We can use them in scrap quilts or trade them with other quilters.
I live in Netherlands and have been quilting since 1997. I am a member of the
Netherlands Quilters Guilde. I have 2 basic loves in quilts:
1. Traditional quilts from 1700 - 1900. Traditional Netherlands and English quilts.
2. Flower garden quilts, using Medallion Quilt patterns.
My first love are Reproduction Fabrics from the old Netherlands Sitsen fabrics. I have several
scraps of these beautiful Chintz style fabrics. From our famous designers Den Haan & Wagenmakers.
I also am very interested in American Reproduction fabrics from the Civil War years. My favourites
are from Marcus Fabrics, designer Judie Rothermel. I also have some interesting Reproduction fabrics
from Moda.
Who would like to trade with me: Netherlands Reproduction Sitsen scraps for Civil War Reproduction
scraps? I also have lovely fabrics with Roses. Wishing you success with this new club, greeting from:
Molly Michel

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-29-2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: remove PII