Old 12-07-2012, 09:13 PM
marytoddliz

ROFL...Linda you crack me up! I am sure that your DQ's are going to be well loved! I know because I have one! Tree is decorated, looking good... Darn camera takes 8 hours to charge the first time, i was really sure it would be ready by now! Not fair, I want pictures to post!

I am going to be a slow boat partner this time... Well I will try to get it done this week, but tomorrow I am going off with my Quilting friends and taking a Long Arm lesson! I am so excited, after we finish the lesson we can arrange to rent the machine! Then if I like doing it, and I am any good at it we are going to check into the financing. I know that all my friends will want me to quilt their prize quilt tops! Well maybe I am living in fantasy land a tiny bit... But if you don't think big you won't get big results! Thinking REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG Here!

OK the party is over here now I am going to go and sew some, we had a great day! and I love the house all decorated for Christmas, plus we listened to Christmas songs all day!

Enjoy your evening, Marybeth