Old 12-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Hi Girls! Just took a break from my endless inventory spreadsheet for the insurance adjusters to read through this thread. Man, do I miss you all! Love the sneak peeks! I can't wait to see more! And I just thought I'd let you know that I will happily trade lefse's for some mmm-mmm-good MRE's! Who doesn't like food in a pouch? Well, back to my Excel insanity. Remind me not to own much of anything ever again so I won't have to go through this again.

I had to share the label of the blankets the National Guard was handing out. What a relief to know there isn't any DDT!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381532[/ATTACH]
Happily we had these a few days later. That's my son, the Eagle Scout, who tied them to his backpack with bungee cords -- before we acquired the "must-have accessory" - a shopping cart.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381533[/ATTACH]

And a couple of days after that we went to the "refugee center" -- formerly our ice arena which was a mountain of donated stuff. I found this nifty king-sized hand tied quilt laying outside in the playground and I guess no one wanted it. What a treasure for a quilter to find!
After a couple of spins in the washing machine at our apartment it just needs a little re-stitching here and there. Not my favorite colors, but it will be nice to give to someone.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381534[/ATTACH]

Well I'll check in again soon.
Hugs to all!
Attached Thumbnails p1010269.jpg   blaze-red-cross-blankets.jpg   p1010276.jpg