Old 12-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Nancy in Louisiana

Default Dec SP from Ladybug1938

I've decided that I need to be Ladybug1938's permanent partner -- her goodies were perfect for me. Candle, pocket tote, handmade cardcase, tissue holder,adorable pincushion; great quilting magazines, mystery books. Butterfinger candy, mints, really fun patterns to make up, and best of all ... lots of charm squares and "orphan" blocks. I love the charms -- I have my granddaughters help me sort them, then they go into floral, I-spy, and scrappy quilts for charity (Quilts for Kids) and home. Orphan blocks (blocks left over from other projects) are never wasted and become totebags, hot pads, wall hangings, and lap quilts. (Can you tell I was raised by parents and grandparents who went thru the depression?). Actually, I prefer the scraps to fabric cuts because I'm always afraid to cut into yardage for just little pieces. Thanks so much, Rosemary, for a very personalized and generous package. (The dogs thank you, too)

I'm having problems uploading pix from my computer -- always worked before and now get "upload failed" messages. Not good. Will keep trying ...

Ok, I give up -- not doing anything different than I usually do, but still not uploading to message. Have there been any system changes I'm not aware of?