Old 01-06-2013, 06:03 AM
barri1

If you guys see volcanic eruption coming from the north east coast of the US, it will be from a small town on an island a couple of miles from NYC...Actually, it will be coming from Woodmere Blvd.
I mailed my package to Mariposa... but before I did.. I ordered the padded flat rate envelopes online, and printed my labels.. So far. So good.. Took the nice packages to the P.O., and was told that they would be cheaper to put it into a different Tyavek envelope. I wrote up the labels, and went to a different clerk, as the first one was helping another person. What should've cost me about $5.30 X 2, ended up costing about $11 X 2.. I don't understand how the clerks in the P.O. don't know what they are doing.. These clerks aren't new on the job. They have been here for years. My mistake was not taking my package, and going to another P.O. I wanted to make sure it got out, and didn't want to take the chance, and run into a time crunch.. I thought it didn't make sense, but have been putting in major hours at work, and was really tired.