Old 01-06-2013, 08:58 AM
Elisabrat

JAN YOU HATE ORANGE! how did you buy so much ORANGE flame fabric? yikes. I think April will be in happy heaven working on your orange flames. Send me the flowered stuff lol. I have to think devils little devils is what I come up with when I see flames. Oh Lord, please dont let her send that to me. I will do payback if she does. yes yes I will

AND i am all done being not me. It didnt work out. yuck. so well world HERE I COME! coming to a block exchange near you! I thought the fabrics coming in last year were so much fun. some you will love some you will be indifferent to and others you say oh heck what the .. heck? can I do with that.. and then you make something and suddenly its like oh that isnt half bad I kinda like that. I would never work with half of the fabric I received and it was rewarding to finish a block see how the colors go together then see others interpretations.. its great for the learning curve and helps teach how to better combine colors/texture/designs.

What you will need: blenders, tone on tones etc in your stash I think. If your joining check out what you have and consider maybe a few staples like whites, blacks, beige, gray, red. not much it doesnt take much to finish a block but there were a few times I did the old wish I had.. i didnt spend much.

Also when sending if you can keep your envelope really flat like wrap your fabric in saran wrap or people used a lot of that machine that wraps things for freezing? it cuts postage down to regular stamp .. and that is a good thing zip bags have that bump? and depending on yourpost office they might charge the higher hand cancel rate of .65 c .

its snowing its snowing. yipppeee I am off to sewing.. Yosemitesa you are avoiding me I know it! first your not my quilty quilt trade pal now your galavanting off into a smaller group. next we will never see each other again and well.. my heart is broken. i am amazed you did a large group with all you have going to begin with. I totally get a small group this time. I am saying one large group this time but thats cause the queen bee here has not put out a call for two more people then I can close the swap.. she got me last time..maybe I can hide when she says it?